Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We continue to have gorgeous pictures of the kids. Last night, as I was laying (or is it lying?) down with Asher, he was telling me a story (yes, he's supposed to be still and quiet but it wasn't a long story) and I was watching him and wondering, "Do children have an comprehension of how much we love them? Can they?" I felt filled with the enormity of love I have for both kids and that was better than any amount of being still and quiet.

Chiara modeling the latest in towel and hair fashion:


"See, I am a great sitter-uper. " (If you think her sitting up is great, you should see her spitting up but we don't usually take pictures of that).

Rachel and Lisa Diane put together the exersaucer after we washed the seat. Chiara thought it was great right away. It took her a few minutes to figure out how to spin around in the seat but she's all about it.
And this is her "I'm teething the bottom teeth" look. It's not the greatest, but it's pretty funny.

No comments: