Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Five months

Chiara is five months old today. That seems totally unbelievable to me. It is going by so fast I just can't believe it. And I have the feeling she's going to stand up one day and walk and run before I'm even moderately ready for it. I'm not going to post any pictures because, well... she has a rather extensive case of heat rash and it doesn't make for a pretty picture. As soon as her skin is back to normal, I'll post extra. Sound good?

In the meantime, what does she do?

Rolls front-to-back sparingly
Rolls back-to-front prodigiously
Spits up more prodigiously
Sits unassisted for long periods of time
Interlocks her fingers
Laughs
Smiles
Giggles
Grabs hair (ouch or so I hear from people with enough hair to grab)
Knocks over blocks
Grabs puzzle pieces, foam letters, and flash cards and tries to jam them in her mouth (yes, we've moved Asher's toys to his room)
Pushes to stand assisted
Looks very cute
Snuggles warmly
Probably lots of other stuff I can't remember

No comments: