Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sitting, playing, knocking blocks.

I've been trying to get video to prove how well Chiara sits up for weeks. Literally, weeks. Of course in that time, her sitting has gotten better and better. Well today was the prime opportunity as she had a few firsts. Today was her first time knocking down block towers and the first time she and Asher really played together. He would build her a tower and she would knock it down and laugh.

"Hey, a block!"



How's that for a great smile?


She's just knocked down all those blocks.


And here's a video where you can see her not only sitting but knocking down blocks twice.

And finally, people always ask me, "Why aren't there more pictures of you on the blog?" Well, I think the picture below shows that in addition to taking most of the pictures, I also have other important duties to attend. Oh, and I got this round block with two more and the duck balanced at one point but we didn't get a picture of it.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Ah, the Zen master and her duck. I love the pic.