Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Testing the new Blog

Well, I've just spent four minutes setting up a blog (not my own 4 minutes - I did it while a particularly slow query was running). Why you might ask?

Go ahead. Ask.

Because everyone has one.

No, not really.

Because I want to have a place to share information about the family. How is Asher doing? How is Lucky doing? What do they look like? What are they into? You get it. You know what a website is about. I'll post pictures and little stories here.

Like what?

Ok. Like this.

Asher is very interested in Lucky. Most days Rachel asks him questions about how he feels about Lucky. Is he worried about anything? Excited? Scared? Some days I do. The other day we were talking about hair color (his = blond, mine - black) and I asked him what color he thinks Lucky's hair will be. His answer: "Well, either black or red or purple or blond." Purple? That would be really cool. Then he wondered what color shirt Lucky would be wearing when s/he is born. We talked about it for a minute but I couldn't tell if he meant basically a blue shirt would mean Lucky is a boy and a pink shirt would mean Lucky was a girl.

Well, I think that's it for my first post. More to come...

Debra

No comments: